Under the Government's Gift Aid scheme, your donation can increase by a quarter.
For example, if you give £10 to BGCI, and you Gift Aid your donation, the Inland Revenue will add £2.50, bringing the total donation to £12.50.
- You can cancel your declaration at any time by notifying us.
- You must pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that the charity reclaims on your donations in the tax year (currently 25p for each £1 you give).
- If in the future your circumstances change and you no longer pay tax on your income and capital gains that is equal to the tax that the charity reclaims, you can cancel your declaration.
- If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Please notify us if you change your name or home address.
How to contact us Please contact us by: phone on 0208 332 5953, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org